Workshops and Tutorials are informal, interactive educational presentations, often addressing practical issues encountered in EMC laboratories.
Sessions will be held mainly on days that precede (September 4, 2017) and follow (September 8, 2017) Technical Paper sessions.
Workshops and tutorials are scheduled for one-half day or full day.
For proposals that are accepted, the workshop or tutorial organizer will be responsible for soliciting presentations, coordinating reviews, corresponding with session speakers, ensuring deadlines are met by all their speakers, corresponding with the symposium Local Committee, and moderating the session at the symposium.
Please send Proposals for workshops or tutorials to prof. Mohamed Ramdani (email@example.com, tel. +33 41 866 767).
You can also upload your proposal and presentations for proposed workshops or tutorials through the conference system according to deadline (March 15, 2017).
Proposals for workshops or tutorials must contain the following information:
- Title of workshop or tutorial
- Format: Workshop or Tutorial
- Name of Workshop/Tutorial chair with full contact information, including company/affiliation name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address
- Description of the workshop/tutorial, including objectives, content and novelty
- Description of topics
- List of potential authors/presenters
- An abstract to be included in the symposium Final Program
Submission of Workshops, Tutorials and Short Courses: 15 March 2017
Notification of Acceptance : 17 April 2017
Submission of Final Material : 15 May 2017
Reduced Fee Registration: 15 May 2017
Conference: 4 to 8 September 2017