Special Sessions focus on areas of interest not addressed in Technical Papers. Acceptance criteria are the same as for Technical Papers.
Please send Proposals for special session to prof. Mohamed Ramdani (firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +33 41 866 767).
You can also upload your proposal and presentations for proposed workshops or tutorials through the conference system according to deadline (March 15, 2017).
Proposals for special session must contain the following information:
- Title of the special session
- Description of special session
- Name of the chair with full contact information, including company/affiliation name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address
- Description of topics
- List of potential authors/presenters
- An abstract to be included in the symposium Final Program
- Submission of Special Sessions: 15 March 2017
- Notification of Acceptance : 17 April 2017
- Submission of Final Material : 15 May 2017
- Reduced Fee Registration: 15 May 2017
- Conference: 4 to 8 September 2017